BALLING - FAMOUS SOHIN

Tuesday 1 July 2014

MUSIC PREMIERE: ROYAL GIRL – XTRA,@XTRA1987@afritunesmedia



Talking of an Artiste highly recognized in the entertainment/media industry…….
OBINOME JOSEPH OZIEGBE also known as ‘’ XTRA’’ Hail from Esan North East Local government of Edo State,Nigeria. He grew up in Lagos State with a big dream of making it in the entertainment industry.
He started his career in the year 2000, As a Tv voice –over and participated in different stage dramas.
He won.. Best Performing Act sub lead role among various awards, also directed several music videos.
XTRA says; Music is my passion also what I love doing because that is the best way for me to make my voice heard.
He is a sound Engineer, also he grew up listening to the likes of, Peter Touch, Luciano, Danae Stevens, Morgan Heritage, Anthony B, jairus Riley, Bob Marley, 2face Idibia, Asha etc……
According to ‘’Xtra’’; ROYAL GIRL is a song written to celebrate all the women in the world. It is first single coming out from me and I want to dedicate this song to the women of the world…… kindly show me support by downloading it…………… jah bless…….

For Booking/Enquiries
Afritunes Media
+2348037989933
PIN: 2125A6C4


No comments:

Post a Comment